95% of customer problems can be solved through the information available via our search bar.
Can't find what you're looking for? Browse our most commonly searched topics below.
Yes, you can transfer your domain to WPX Hosting! To transfer your domain, you must follow the steps below in order;
1. Turn off WHOIS Privacy protection,
2. Unlock the domain for transfer,
3. Make sure you have access to the email about WHOIS information and that it is working properly. If it's not working, change it and wait 24 hours,
4. Find the EPP key (from your original Domain Registrar) and send it to us,
5. We will then create an invoice for the domain transfer,
6. After you have paid the invoice (the price is the same as domain renewal), the transfer will begin,
7. You will then receive an email asking to accept the transfer,
8. Once you have accepted the transfer, your domain will be transferred to WPX within 7 working days.
If at any point you get stuck, or aren't sure how to proceed, please raise a support ticket with us here:
and we'll answer ASAP!