Yes, you can transfer your domain to WPX Hosting! To transfer your domain, you must follow the steps below in order;
1. Turn off WHOIS Privacy protection,
2. Unlock the domain for transfer,
3. Make sure you have access to the email about WHOIS information and that it is working properly. If it's not working, change it and wait 24 hours,
4. Find the EPP key (from your original Domain Registrar) and make note of it.
5. After that you can go to this page and find the domain in the search bar, after that just click the TRANSFER button.
6. After this you will be guided through a process where you will be asked to insert the EPP key from earlier.
7. Following the process an invoice will be generated and when it's paid the transfer will begin.
8. You will then receive an email asking to accept the transfer,
9. Once you have accepted the transfer, your domain will be transferred to WPX within 7 working days.
If at any point you get stuck, or aren't sure how to proceed, please raise a support ticket with us here:
and we'll answer ASAP!
Visit our YouTube channel (and watch our reviews).
You can also see more information (and visit ou hosting in the UK).
Did you know that we have a CDN end point in Falkenstein (visit our WordPress hosting in Germany here).
Learn more about our Australian hosting (and find out more about the domain transfer procedure).
Read more about our promo codes and discounts.
Need fast hosting in New Zealand? Try WPX now!
Head over to our service in France.
You can check out more WPX reviews on Trustpliot.
Find more about our hosting in Singapore.
All important information about WPX Hosting in Brazil you can read here.
Visit our blog for more WordPress news.
More details on WPX in the Netherlands.