Setting up your free email box is simple. Once you have logged in to your WPX Dashboard (1), go to the E-mail Boxes tab (2) on the left;
Then you will see the Add E-Mail Box option;
When you select it, a pop-up menu will appear. Fill in the necessary fields seen below;
In this menu, you need to fill in:
1. The name of the new e-mail address,
2. The real name of the user,
3. Any aliases of the email address. An alias would be an existing or non-existing email address, you can have multiple aliases,
4. Data quota of the email account. You can have unlimited quota or you can limit it.
Important: Storage space taken by your emails must not exceed the total Disk Space of your account. If you set the email quota to 'unlimited', your hosting account will fill up very quickly.
5. Set up any forwarders that you might need. You can select multiple forwarders, as you can with aliases.
6. Fill in an existing e-mail address where the settings and the password will be sent.
Once you're done, click on Submit and check the e-mail inbox where the settings should have just been sent.
NOTE: If you use Google Apps for your email, we will need to manually change your MX records, so please let us know via a support ticket and we fix that for you quickly.
If you run into trouble or get stuck, please raise a support ticket here:
and we will reply ASAP.
You can find out more about our France WordPress hosting here (we also have a CDN end point in Paris too).
Check out what our customers shares about our service (head over to our YouTube channel and see the reviews here).
Need fast WordPress hosting in Singapore? Visit our page there.
Read more about our hosting in Brazil here.
Find more about that how to use your WPX Dashboard and our hosting support in Netherlands.
You can also check out our WordPress hosting in Germany here (we also have a CDN end point in Falkenstein too).
More details about our service in New Zealand.
Read what our customers are saying about us on Facebook.
Check out WPX promo codes and discounts.
Head over to WPX Hosting service in Australia.
Everything you should know about choosing a host provider.
Read comments about WPX service or write your own on Trustpilot.
Now WPX Hosting service is available in the UK.
Check out the techniques for speeding up your WordPress website.